hi5 ***(编者注:此处为发件人的邮箱名) 发来一个交友请求

###(编者注:此处为收件人的邮箱名) 您好,

我想邀请您加入我的 hi5 好友网络。经您确认之后我们就会成为好友,而且我们都能结识更多的人。

您可以访问 hi5 网站,接受或拒绝我的请求:

接受交友请求?

谢谢,

***(编者注:此处为发件人的邮箱名)

一旦用户选择“接受交友请求”,则该邮件会自动向用户邮箱通讯录里所列全部联系人,以该用户邮箱的名义发送相同的“邀请”邮件。

由于该邮件是由用户好友或者所认识人的邮箱地址发送,有时还附带对方照片,所以很容易会被误认为正常邮件。可一旦选择接受,该邮件就会默认选择全部通讯录联系人,并以用户邮箱名义自动发送邀请邮件。目前已经有用户因此造成邮箱崩溃,无法正常使用。

http://www.enet.com.cn/article/2008/0318/A20080318187192.shtml

2008-6-12 22:34
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

xzhao2

I got it, and I didn't accept it.

2008-6-13 07:01
博客  资料  信箱 短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

为力已经不知不觉害了不少人,我也受到她的病毒E。

为力民愤极大。。

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-6-13 08:20
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

weili

我注册时,并没有再选任何人,看来还是连累人了。

当时看到夏维东的“交友”里只有三个人,还有我们伊甸园的华姐姐。

现在我家里、单位的电脑都正常,是不是这个“病毒”危害不大。

2008-6-13 08:36
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

冬雪儿

为力我正想问你,我的两个信箱都收到你发给我的交友E,我想都没想地就打开了.好象不对劲啊,凶凶地来了好多病毒.吓死我了,赶快删除.删都删不掉.我的电脑今天又修理了一天.怎么回事啊?

2008-6-13 09:42
博客  资料  信箱 短信   编辑  引用

weili

实在对不起,雪儿。
我想现在我家里、单位的两个电脑都没事,是因为装了杀病毒的软件。
我当时真的挺无辜的。之所以打开夏维东的“交友”,是因为他和华两个,都是“消失了一段时间”的伊甸园文友。
但我当时还是留个心眼,没有点击你们任何别人的E址,邀请你们加入,因为我还不知道加入后的情况,没有必要先打搅你们。
看来这个病毒是通过GMAIL来传播的。
但我今天的GMAIL还好用,收到了几封很正常的E.

引用:
Originally posted by 冬雪儿 at 2008-6-13 10:42 AM:
为力我正想问你,我的两个信箱都收到你发给我的交友E,我想都没想地就打开了.好象不对劲啊,凶凶地来了好多病毒.吓死我了,赶快删除.删都删不掉.我的电脑今天又修理了一天.怎么回事啊?

因为无能为力,所以尽力而为。
2008-6-13 09:52
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

冬雪儿

我一般对交友这样的E是不打开就直接删除的。这次主要看是你的信箱,我还认真核实了一下,确定是你的信箱后,才打开的。没想到这些黑客们,利用了我们对朋友的信任作乱。好可恨啊。

2008-6-13 10:08
博客  资料  信箱 短信   编辑  引用

weili

对,我昨晚看到的,是丽梅的E。http://www.yidian.org/blog.php?uid=98
丽梅也是伊甸园网友,不是常来。
丽梅,你在吗?

引用:
Originally posted by 冬雪儿 at 2008-6-13 11:08 AM:
我一般对交友这样的E是不打开就直接删除的。这次主要看是你的信箱,我还认真核实了一下,确定是你的信箱后,才打开的。没想到这些黑客们,利用了我们对朋友的信任作乱。好可恨啊。

因为无能为力,所以尽力而为。
2008-6-13 10:12
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

zhuxiaodi

幸好我没打开。现在赶紧去删。

2008-6-13 10:26
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

weili

“一旦用户选择“接受交友请求”,则该邮件会自动向用户邮箱通讯录里所列全部联系人,以该用户邮箱的名义发送相同的“邀请”邮件。”

真可怕,我到底危害了多少人啊?

2008-6-13 10:41
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

xzhao2

I already deleted it.

It was from Weili Xu - because of the "Xu", I didn't join it.

2008-6-13 16:11
博客  资料  信箱 短信   编辑  引用

zhuxiaodi

引用:
Originally posted by xzhao2 at 2008-6-13 09:11 PM:
I already deleted it.

It was from Weili Xu - because of the "Xu", I didn't join it.

为力到底姓徐不?

2008-6-13 16:19
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

weili

weilicacn@gmai.com;  weilicacn@yahoo.com

现在我这两个E,运作一切正常。

给我写E一点没事;和我交友万分小心。:))

2008-6-14 10:32
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

冰花

我收到了,但没打开! 谢谢你喊两嗓子~~~

2008-6-14 22:33
博客  资料  主页 短信   编辑  引用

weili

今天我们单位的电脑人员,花了一个上午,帮我清除了障碍。

这个中国大陆开始的网站,就是千方百计让人们去它那里。不是病毒,英语叫“adware".

她告诉我最快捷的办法,是下载免费软件:spybot ---search & destroy.

2008-6-16 13:44
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

weili

怎么舞曼西楼也被牵扯进来了?今天我收到了她向我发出的“信息”。

2008-6-23 15:36
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

文取心

我被害苦了,现在那个显示要申请做好友的屏幕隔十分钟出现一次。
谁有简单可行的办法,教我怎么删除,或阻挡这个讨厌的屏幕?

2008-6-27 12:40
博客  资料  信箱 短信   编辑  引用

searain

First make a back up copy of the important files before you try anything to get rid of this virus (hi5 may be defined as evil software not virus yet. to me they are the same.).  Some virus or evil software have the self defense ability, when you run anti-virus to kill them, they will crash your system as the response.  Best way is not get infected,  but after you get infected, then before you try to kill it.  Back up your important files first, just in case.

If you already have the top commercial anti-virus software such as norton or avg (in my opinion avg is better than norton), run them to see if it will get rid off hi5.

If it doesn't work, or you don't have these top anti-virus software.  Then try your luck with the top free adware and spyware remove software.

first, try spybot (it is one of the best free tools to deal with these problems.) download it from http://www.safer-networking.org/en/home/index.html

second, try ad_aware http://lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php

if they are not working, then leave it to the professionals.  If you can find step by step easy instructions to remove this virus from trust worth resource, you can try to follow the instruction. Otherwise, leave it to professionals.

There are many other commercial software will claim they can deal with this problem.  Don't try them unless you are at least a semi-professional, you may make things worse if you are not doing it right.

2008-6-27 13:20
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

searain

I have not been using new pc products (software and hardware) for years due to I cannot afford them now.  So for today's PC software and hardware issues, I am even not a semi-professional.

So for us regular people, there was an "easy" way to prepare yourself better to handle these problems in the future.

1) usually, your computer will have at least two hard disk drivers, C and D.
2) separate your application software and your documents in different drivers.  install all your software on driver C.  Save all your documents on driver D.  Keep all your software CDs for future reinstall.  
3) Still some data would be saved on C automatically, such as the email files etc., regularly back up these files from C to D.
4) when problem happens, usually the virus will be in the driver C, back up all the important files from C first.
5) try to see if your anti-virus software can solve the problem.  If not, search the internet to see if there is an easy way to get rid off it, if not, and if you cannot find professional help, don't waste your time any more.
6) then reinstall every software on C (sometimes, reformat C first will be needed.)

Well, you still need some computer technology to do it.  But the tech requirements to do this is not so high.  And it is the same practice everytime to all virus.  And usually it is the quickest way for non-professionals.  half day reformat and reinstall, your problems solved.  Even you call up professionals' help, unless they have the right tools and right knowledge, usually it would take them at least half day too to get rid off some die hard virus or evil software.

And it is also the last solution for these professionals if anything they try not working.  If you prepare well, separate your documents from you application software, you or these professionals can call up on this solution quick and with less damages, without worry too much of recovering your files.

2008-6-27 13:33
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

笑雨

电脑专家在场,再问一个傻问题:

刚看了一个电视剧,有一个情节是说和别人用QQ聊天的时候,电脑高手可以得到对
方的IP和很多个人信息,是真的吗?像我们这样在伊甸上发贴,或和别人通EM
AIL时候,会不会被别人得到IP呢?

2008-6-27 14:15
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

searain

IP is some information almost semi-public or public.  And from start point to the end point, there are many middlemen, and it could be picked up too.

If you visit yidian, yes, your IP, yidian will know, yidian's hosting will know, and the middlemen will know.  Of course, these are not PUBLIC information.  But these information are not like bank or credit card information etc., just under regular protection in the transfer path, it is easy to be picked up in the middle.

2008-6-27 14:24
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

searain

But who (which individual person) has this IP, only your ISP company will know. (but the whole world would know your ISP company owns the IP, this is the public information.) Most times, you will share the same IP with other users, your ISP company will have the inside track system to know which is which on the same IP.  Who has this IP in your ISP, of course this information is private.  But once again, they are not under highest protection requirements as these financial sensitive information such as the bank inforamtion.

2008-6-27 14:29
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

searain

As for email, the ip where it is from is required to be reported to make sure it is from the person it claimed to be. you can check the headers of email you received, it will tell you all the path this email went through.  start from the sender, to all the middlemen, to the receving end.  so everyone in the world knows the email is from which ip (not your IP, but the ip of your ISP's mail server).

2008-6-27 14:33
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

searain

像我们这样在伊甸上发贴,短信.

Not just your IP, all your message are in http.  Most of the internet browsing is in http communication.  http communication can be easily picked up in the path of its communication.  That is just a sad fact of the internet.  It was started for scientists to communicate with each other.  So it was designed for the easy to use for good people. Any protections added later on, too late too little usually.

2008-6-27 14:40
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

searain

in simple words, in theory, http, and email are not safe at all.  https (not http) and encrypted email (not regular emai) are encrypted, in theory, they are relatively safe because the message are encrypted, and the hackers have to take time to decrypt it.

IP is not a private information.  we all know your ip belongs to which ISP company.  but only your ISP knows that they assign that IP to you.

most cases, they are not under requirements to protect this information to highest level.  More like even you didn't list your phone number on the phone book, many staff from the phone company will have access to know your unlisted phone number is for which address.

2008-6-27 14:47
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

笑雨

Thank you very much first.

and, OMG, so, for example, you can know my IP, xw can know my IP,  etc..... if anybody want it......

2008-6-27 15:15
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

searain

such as email, all these email software were just add some layers on the backbone function of the email function in unix.

the backbone function of the email, of course will tell it is from which machine which account, but it depends on you to tell your name (which machine and which account is not a secret, your real name is you claimed to be).  so with many other internet applications.

bad person can pretend to be others easily.  and at the same time, for good person your machine/account information is not a secret in the whole path.

first assignment of my internet course in computer school 13 years ago was writing an email software.  only 10-20 lines very simple codes.  and i put these codes in a dead loop by accident.  simple like that, i created a powerful virus. (regular people with 10 minutes training can write these codes). if nobody tries to stop the running of this code, it will just continue to send billions of billions emails out in the loop from 13 years ago to now, it will be powerful enough to crash millions of millions mail boxes.

So you can see in internet world, to be a bad guy is easy to be a good guy fighting with bad guy is very difficult.

2008-6-27 17:04
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

« 上一主题 侃山闲聊 下一主题 »