游客:  注册 | 登录 | 首页
作者:
标题: 中译英请教!高手请进! 上一主题 | 下一主题
thesunlover

#1  中译英请教!高手请进!

哪位高手帮忙看看这段中译英水平如何?多谢了!

"只有在这里,我才能凝聚起我的全部灵心,纵身跃入到你那浩大壮丽的艺术时空之中,似流萤飞扑进灿烂星天,游鱼漫潜于奇幻海底,纵横无涯高蹈,逸兴遄飞轻进;全身心充溢着超感官的绝妙欢乐,沉浸于物我两忘至极的喜悦里;又如夜幕下流星疾驶向大地母亲,荒山裂谷中黑煤笑迎千年霹雳,灵与肉沉寂火山被引爆喷涌奔腾,化为一派汹涌澎湃燃烧的激情洪流,直至生命潜能焕发出全部强力。也只有在此时此刻,我才能够真正做到,甩脱先天裸猿人的紧箍兽皮,扯下后天社会人的可憎面具,从而以一种最近于此生灵造物优质天性的“艺术/精神人”的面容身形,卓然挺立于碌碌存在的浑浊表层之上,再放眼极目嘱望那迢遥高天处若隐若现的神明!"

Only in here, can I call upon my heart and soul, plunge into the magnificent splendidness that is the spacetime of art. I’m a firefly flapping its wings towards the starry sky, a fish whooping its tail into the bottom of the great sea. I am traveling high and low over the relentless vastness; I am flying light and carefree with feather-like elegance. My body, my heart, full of ecstasy beyond sensual, immerses me into a state of being where all is forgotten. It’s like a shooting star speeding towards the earth where it has always belonged, like a lump of black coal in the mountain waiting for thunder to strike with a peaceful smile. At that moment, the dormant volcano of body and soul explode, roaring into a blazing and flaming flood, wakening every last drop of the potential strength of life. Only at this moment, can I really strip away the constraining animal skin that pinned me as mere ape, tear away the ugly mask that labelled me as a social being. I can live with a face and stance that is as close to ascetic, as close to spiritual as can be, just as the maker intended when we were granted with this superior inborn nature. I now stand tall beyond the turbid surface of dull existence, and see far, far away, my eyes pierce the furthest of skies and spot the gleaming silhouette of god.

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2019-8-7 22:48
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

"爱情作为人类具有的一种常常被扭曲异化了的本性兼德行,在伟大艺术家这里竟然得到了足以媲美甚至超越经典文艺作品内容涵义的身体力行的再现。"

Love, an inborn human nature and virtue often distorted, when in the hands of great artists, is experiencing a visceral representation of its meaning that is on par or even beyond in classical works.   

"只有在这里,我才能凝聚起我的全部灵心,纵身跃入到你那浩大壮丽的艺术时空之中,

Only in here, can I call upon my heart and soul, plunge into the magnificent splendidness that is the spacetime of art.

似流萤飞扑进灿烂星天,游鱼漫潜于奇幻海底,
I’m a firefly flapping its wings towards the starry sky, a fish whooping its tail into the bottom of the great sea.

纵横无涯高蹈,逸兴遄飞轻进;
I am traveling high and low over the relentless vastness; I am flying light and carefree with feather-like elegance.

全身心充溢着超感官的绝妙欢乐,沉浸于物我两忘至极的喜悦里;

My body, my heart, full of ecstasy beyond sensual, immerses me into a state of being where all is forgotten.

又如夜幕下流星疾驶向大地母亲,荒山裂谷中黑煤笑迎千年霹雳,

It’s like a shooting star speeding towards the earth where it has always belonged, like a lump of black coal in the mountain waiting for thunder to strike with a peaceful smile.

灵与肉沉寂火山被引爆喷涌奔腾,化为一派汹涌澎湃燃烧的激情洪流,直至生命潜能焕发出全部强力。

At that moment, the dormant volcano of body and soul explode, roaring into a blazing and flaming flood, wakening every last drop of the potential strength of life.

也只有在此时此刻,我才能够真正做到,甩脱先天裸猿人的紧箍兽皮,扯下后天社会人的可憎面具,

Only at this moment, can I really strip away the constraining animal skin that pinned me as mere ape, tear away the ugly mask that labelled me as a social being.

从而以一种最近于此生灵造物优质天性的“艺术/精神人”的面容身形,卓然挺立于碌碌存在的浑浊表层之上,再放眼极目嘱望那迢遥高天处若隐若现的神明!"

I can live with a face and stance that is as close to ascetic, as close to spiritual as can be, just as the maker intended when we were granted with this superior inborn nature. I now stand tall beyond the turbid surface of dull existence, and see far, far away, my eyes pierce the furthest of skies and spot the gleaming silhouette of god.

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2019-8-8 10:05
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

爱情作为人类具有的一种常常被扭曲异化了的本性兼德行,在伟大艺术家这里竟然得到了足以媲美甚至超越经典文艺作品内容涵义的身体力行的再现。

V: Love, an inborn human nature and virtue often distorted, when in the hands of great artists, is experiencing a visceral representation of its meaning that is on par or even beyond in classical works.

B: Love, out of the blue, a human nature and behavior so often twisted and alien from most of us, was rendered by masters of art into something rivaling or even more beautiful than its essence as described in classical literatures.

只有在这里,我才能凝聚起我的全部灵心,纵身跃入到你那浩大壮丽的艺术时空之中,

V: Only in here, can I call upon my heart and soul, plunge into the magnificent splendidness that is the spacetime of art.

B: Right here, only here can I rivet my soul, my spirit, before entering the immense and splendid palace of the arts.

似流萤飞扑进灿烂星天,游鱼漫潜于奇幻海底,

V: I’m a firefly flapping its wings towards the starry sky, a fish whooping its tail into the bottom of the great sea.

B: I, like a firefly flitting in the starry night sky, like a fish swimming in the fantastic deep sea,

纵横无涯高蹈,逸兴遄飞轻进;

V: I am traveling high and low over the relentless vastness; I am flying light and carefree with feather-like elegance.

B: dash freely to the end of the world and plunge in with great zeal,

全身心充溢着超感官的绝妙欢乐,沉浸于物我两忘至极的喜悦里;

V: My body, my heart, full of ecstasy beyond sensual, immerses me into a state of being where all is forgotten.

B: immersing all my senses into delights that scatter distractions from my mind.

又如夜幕下流星疾驶向大地母亲,荒山裂谷中黑煤笑迎千年霹雳,

V: It’s like a shooting star speeding towards the earth where it has always belonged, like a lump of black coal in the mountain waiting for thunder to strike with a peaceful smile.

B: Or like a meteor falling into the bosom of mother Earth, a piece of coal hidden in barren hills welcoming the thunders, unperturbed.

灵与肉沉寂火山被引爆喷涌奔腾,化为一派汹涌澎湃燃烧的激情洪流,直至生命潜能焕发出全部强力。

V: At that moment, the dormant volcano of body and soul explode, roaring into a blazing and flaming flood, wakening every last drop of the potential strength of life.

B: My flesh and spirit are inspired like an erupting silent volcano, like a flow of molten lava rushing forward with great passion, until all of my potential and power bursts out.

也只有在此时此刻,我才能够真正做到,甩脱先天裸猿人的紧箍兽皮,扯下后天社会人的可憎面具,

V: Only at this moment, can I really strip away the constraining animal skin that pinned me as mere ape, tear away the ugly mask that labelled me as a social being.

B: Only right now, in this moment, can I be true to myself, casting off the bestial skin that has shrouded human flesh since the time of our ape ancestors, peeling off the hellish mask that cloaks the face of modern man.

从而以一种最近于此生灵造物优质天性的“艺术/精神人”的面容身形,卓然挺立于碌碌存在的浑浊表层之上,再放眼极目嘱望那迢遥高天处若隐若现的神明!"

V: I can live with a face and stance that is as close to ascetic, as close to spiritual as can be, just as the maker intended when we were granted with this superior inborn nature. I now stand tall beyond the turbid surface of dull existence, and see far, far away, my eyes pierce the furthest of skies and spot the gleaming silhouette of god.

B: Now, I am the real artist in pure spiritual form, as a great work of our creator. With a brand new face and figure, I stand proudly atop the chaos of worldly existence, lifting my eyes to THE GOD looming above in heaven.

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2019-8-8 22:47
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

fanghuzhai

老兄,不带这么动用劳力的。要是一首诗还行。

2019-8-9 22:52
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

方兄此言何意?在下有所不解。

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2019-8-10 23:32
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

徐英才

译得不错,已有相当水平。英语比较wordy,行文不够清晰,我冒昧地把你的开头稍微改了一下。改后看了一下,有几处可以再提高,不过没有时间,就开个头吧。祝好!

Only in here can I call upon my heart and soul, plunge into the vast and magnificent artistic time and space, flap into the starry sky like a firefly, dive into the fascinating bottom of the great sea like a fish, fly up and down in the boundless vastness, and soar freely with feather-like elegance. Thus, my body and heart are filled with transcendent ecstasy and immersed in a selfless state.

2019-8-12 23:34
博客  资料  信箱 短信   编辑  引用

小草

as close to spiritual as can be, just as the maker intended when we were granted with this superior inborn nature. ---- Maker = God, M 要大写。

2019-8-14 07:07
博客  资料  信箱 短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

多谢两位了,你们的译笔相当高。又看到你们很高兴!

我在找人翻译东西,这是我给他们的测试,所以比较难。我感觉V比B好些。

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2019-8-14 23:05
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

« 上一主题 侃山闲聊 下一主题 »