游客:  注册 | 登录 | 首页
作者:
标题: [原创] 与金正恩书 上一主题 | 下一主题
fanghuzhai

#1  [原创] 与金正恩书

董川与金正恩书  lan.yu (\\dliflc-fs.pom.dliflc.edu\home$\len)

方壶斋代笔

We greatly appreciate your time, patience, and effort with respect to our recent negotiations and discussions relative to a summit long sought by both parties, which was scheduled to take place on June 12 in Singapore.

六月星岛已约好,谢君不辞烦与劳。此唔两厢皆情愿,只待东风一路遥。

We were informed that the meeting was requested by North Korea, but that to us is totally irrelevant.I was very much looking forward to being there with you.

君言请柬自君出,吾意此事有何殊?两家会面诚吾盼,道虽不同可谋途。

Sadly, based on the tremendous anger and open hostility displayed in your most recent statement, I feel it is inappropriate, at this time, to have this long-planned meeting.

近日君怒令心伤,如此敌意太猖狂,思前想后终决断,且把前约搁一旁。

Therefore, please let this letter serve to represent that the Singapore summit, for the good of both parties, but to the detriment of the world, will not take place.

故修此书告知君,星岛之约不复存。此虑实为你我利,遗憾世界有伤损。

You talk about nuclear capabilities, but ours are so massive and powerful that I pray to God they will never have to be used.

君夸拥核无忌惮,汝弹怎比俺家弹?俺家核弹多且强,最好不用是俺愿。

I felt a wonderful dialogue was building up between you and me, and ultimately, it is only that dialogue that matters. Some day, I look very much forward to meeting you.

吾汝灵犀正渐通,彼此对话方为重。风物长宜放眼量,仍期与君共酒盅。

In the meantime, I want to thank you for the release of the hostages who are now home with their families. That was a beautiful gesture and was very much appreciated.

感君宽宏释鄙囚,得使归家话温柔。贤君风范得此见,赚得吾等拇指头。

If you change your mind having to do with this most important summit, please do not hesitate to call me or write.

The world, and North Korea in particular, has lost a great opportunity for lasting peace and great prosperity and wealth. This missed opportunity is a truly sad moment in history.

倘君回心仍欲见,但托秋风传鱼雁。今失良缘两俱伤,留得青史多遗憾。

董川与金正恩书方壶斋代笔 第二稿

六月星岛已约好,谢君不辞烦与劳。此唔两厢皆情愿,只待东风一路遥。
君言请柬乃君出,吾意孰邀有何殊?两厢会面诚吾盼,道虽有异可同途。
奈何近日君张狂,恶语敌言实堪伤。反复踌躇终决断,且把前约搁一旁。
修书一封为告君,星岛之约不复存。此举实为两家好,虽于世界有伤损。
君夸拥核无忌惮,汝弹怎比俺家弹?俺家核弹多且强,万幸尘封是俺愿。
吾汝灵犀正渐通,彼此交言千钧重。风物长宜放眼量,仍期与汝共酒盅。
谢君宽宏释鄙囚,得使归家话温柔。贤君风范龙鳞见,赚得吾等拇指头。
倘汝回心仍欲见,但托红娘传鱼雁。今失良机谋安泰,青史一笔真遗憾!

2018-5-27 00:48
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用