游客:  注册 | 登录 | 首页
作者:
标题: [原创] Two dreams 上一主题 | 下一主题
fanghuzhai

#1  [原创] Two dreams

dream01142012

I was taking bus after work, at the terminal. The 1st bus had no bike rack. I went to the second, but is not my school's shuttle bus, but #37, that went to a place in Beijing (in the dream I had the name but I could not recall). At this place, I should change to another bus. I ask driver where that place was. He did not know. I got on the bus saying to the driver:" I could have taken the school bus that went directly to my home and it was not crowded. I could have a seat to watch comfortably the streets, but I remember this bus goes to the its terminal and I thenchange to another bus that goes to Caishikou. I want to find out." On the bus I had to stand, but I could listen to people talking in Beijing dialect. This was something I would have missed on the school bus. Then at a place I got off the bus and walked in street and suddenly realized I was not with the bus but my bike and bag were still there. I ran back, climbed a small snow heap and then I saw the bus backing up. I ran towards it waving my hand and shouting. When I got close, I was told that the bus had let all passengers off so that it could make a turn. Then we began boarding. There it a handicapped mansitting on a wheel chair. There was no ramp. As he came to the door, which was on tha back of the long bus (as with a marine's landing vehicle), he stood up and lifted his wheel chair onto the bus. I was behind him. I said to him:" How come there is no ramp?" when we have  got on, all ran forward, making a stamping noise for fun. I approached the front of the bus. There I saw my bag. I took it up, examined it and found no sign of its having being tempered with.

dream 01152012

I rode my bike home after work. It was about 5:40 in the afternoon. I suddenly thought why I had not taken the bus to a certain place. Then I realized it was Tuesday and there was no activity in that place. I pushed my bike past the window of the house. I saw an old woman sitting on the bed. In the dream I felt it was my grandma. Then I could not find any place to lock my bike to. There was an attachment to the house, which was the W.C.. I opened the door wanting to put my bike there, but somehow it was difficult to get it in there. Further away, there was a tall church of white color. The door was locked. I wondered why because it was always open in the past. It seemed that they tighted the security. I pushed my bike over because I wanted to lock the bike to a rail or pole of the building. The steps of the church led to a space below the ground level. I had chained a metal vessel there. It was like an antique bronze ware, in the shape of a big water jar (shuigang). Now I saw wind blowing at it making it move around. I then wonder if I had bought a fake stuff, for bronze was not that light. Then I saw the thing standing erect and jumped up and down, causing the ground to break open into a big gap. I looked again. The thing was a man wearing the thing as amor. He was tied like a prisoner. His head was hooded. He was hanging in the air. I first wanted to go away, but then I thought he might die from choking, so I went over and asked who he was. That man was very angry, saying I put him in bondage there. I said I did not. I just bought a vessel and tied it there. "Are you a ghost?" I asked. I also patted on his face. He smiled and said his name was something that sounded like "Zanha". At this moment I woke up.

2012-1-15 15:59
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

« 上一主题 侃山闲聊 下一主题 »