游客:  注册 | 登录 | 首页
作者:
标题: Poll: Whom would you vote for? 上一主题 | 下一主题
悟空

#1  Poll: Whom would you vote for?

It is time to elect the world leader, and your vote counts. Here are the facts about the three leading candidates:

Candidate A associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologists. He's had two mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.

Candidate B was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and drinks a quart of whisky every evening.

Candidate C is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and hasn't had any extramarital affairs.

Which of these candidates would be your choice?

Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt
Candidate B is Winston Churchill
Candidate C is Adolph Hitler

2008-4-28 12:22
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

July

引用:
Originally posted by 悟空 at 2008-4-28 05:22 PM:
It is time to elect the world leader, and your vote counts. Here are the facts about the three leading candidates:

Candidate A associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologists..

Whom would I vote for?

Obama!!!

2008-4-28 13:38
博客  资料  信箱 短信   编辑  引用

悟空

Great, big deal!  But you should read my post with a little more care. Obama's name is not even on the ballot! (Of course, you could always do a write-in, I suppose.)

引用:
Whom would I vote for?

Obama!!!

2008-4-30 08:20
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

July

引用:
Originally posted by 悟空 at 2008-4-30 01:20 PM:
Great, big deal!  But you should read my post with a little more care. Obama's name is not even on the ballot! (Of course, you could always do a write-in, I suppose.)

At this moment, I don't need vote any of them in ballot, I am voting people who I can vote, people write article for certain purpose, readers can read them in different way.

Yes, I always can write-in any name if I don’t want to vote any of these three.

2008-4-30 09:09
博客  资料  信箱 短信   编辑  引用

青冈

I'd like Winston Churchill.

2008-4-30 10:29
博客  资料  信箱 短信   编辑  引用

悟空

To place Obama ahead of FDR and Winston Churchill, that really takes a giant leap of faith.

引用:
At this moment, I don't need vote any of them in ballot, I am voting people who I can vote, people write article for certain purpose, readers can read them in different way.

Yes, I always can write-in any name if I don’t want to vote any of these three.

2008-4-30 13:14
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

悟空

引用:
I'd like Winston Churchill.

Well, why not Candidate 3?  

Unlike the other two candidates, who both had numerous personality defects and/or character flaws, this Candidate 3 had an impeccable record, unassailable character, and above all, he was a charismatic, inspiring, and stellar orator! :-P

2008-4-30 13:21
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

July

引用:
Originally posted by 悟空 at 2008-4-30 06:14 PM:
To place Obama ahead of FDR and Winston Churchill, that really takes a giant leap of faith.

We don’t know yet, but FDR and WC are dead. I only vote people who have breath.

2008-4-30 13:24
博客  资料  信箱 短信   编辑  引用

July

引用:
Originally posted by 悟空 at 2008-4-30 06:21 PM:

Well, why not Candidate 3?  

Unlike the other two candidates, who both had numerous personality defects and/or character flaws, this Candidate 3 had an impeccable record, unassailable charac..

No.C was a racist, he killed Jews, no much difference between No.C and somebody who says ‘yes’ to Iraq War.

2008-4-30 13:50
博客  资料  信箱 短信   编辑  引用

July

引用:
Originally posted by July at 2008-4-30 06:50 PM:

No.C was a racist, he killed Jews, no much difference between No.C and somebody who says ‘yes’ to Iraq War.

我看来看去觉得这个Poll很没逻辑,开开玩笑,不是要打架啊

2008-4-30 19:47
博客  资料  信箱 短信   编辑  引用

July

哈哈,希拉里今天把自己比为 ROOSEVELT, 是TEDDY ROOSEVELT。。

All I know is Teddy Roosevelt lost the party nomination of 1912 and split the party. Yeah, Hillary is kind of like ol' Teddy!  ;)

By the way, wasn't he republican?

2008-4-30 21:53
博客  资料  信箱 短信   编辑  引用

悟空

引用:
我看来看去觉得这个Poll很没逻辑,开开玩笑,不是要打架啊

You obviously do not understand my original post. It was meant to be a joke. What happens if you take a joke seriously? That's called illogical.  

2008-5-1 08:43
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

July

引用:
Originally posted by 悟空 at 2008-5-1 01:43 PM:

You obviously do not understand my original post. It was meant to be a joke. What happens if you take a joke seriously? That's called illogical.  

Do I take it seriously? I keep joking this post all the way through

I also think Hillary is the biggest joke now and I love to make fun on her

2008-5-1 11:57
博客  资料  信箱 短信   编辑  引用

« 上一主题 综合类 下一主题 »