2023-2-8 14:40
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

章凝

动物们如果会写字,一定会大书特书我们,在它们的文字书籍里,对我们的称呼不是人类,而是魔鬼。

我的黑暗是一湖水,我的光明是一条鱼
2023-2-9 14:00
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

章凝

峭壁上的岩羊:你们正看着我笑话的人类呀,你们是富贵险中求,可我却是基本生存险中求!

我的黑暗是一湖水,我的光明是一条鱼
2023-2-10 14:00
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

章凝

狗具有人性让人喜爱,人具有狗性则相反。

我的黑暗是一湖水,我的光明是一条鱼
2023-2-11 14:10
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

章凝

后院枝头一只歌唱的小鸟,美过满城的喧嚣。

我的黑暗是一湖水,我的光明是一条鱼
2023-2-13 22:19
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

章凝

鸡窝里的雄鹰划不出晴天上的图画,猪圈里的骏马唱不出大草原上的歌。

我的黑暗是一湖水,我的光明是一条鱼
2023-2-15 21:23
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

章凝

我觉得动物具有人类的所有美德,反之则不然。

我的黑暗是一湖水,我的光明是一条鱼
2023-2-16 15:01
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

章凝

留言《再见了,长江;再见了,中国 — 哭诉长江白鲟灭绝》(北极湖):好文!曾记当年华南虎么,上世纪50年代野生尚有几千头,区区十年间就给赶尽杀绝活活灭了种。党国之天下,苛政猛于虎,人且为虫豸,何况动物乎。

The message "Goodbye, Yangtze River; Goodbye, China—the lament for the extinction of the Yangtze sturgeon" (North Pole Lake): Great article! Do you remember the South China Tiger from back then? In the 1950s, there were still thousands of them in the wild, but in just 10 years, the species was completely eradicated. Under the rule of the Communist Party, the government's policy is more brutal than a tiger, and humans are treated like insects, let alone animals.

我的黑暗是一湖水,我的光明是一条鱼
2023-2-18 16:26
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

章凝

没有丑恶的动物,只有不能欣赏其美的眼睛。很不幸,我也是一个。

There are no ugly animals, only eyes that cannot appreciate their beauty. Unfortunately I am one of them.

我的黑暗是一湖水,我的光明是一条鱼
2023-2-20 18:00
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

章凝

当你观赏着漫天大雪时,千万飞禽走兽正忍饥挨饿,冻馁而亡。

While you are admiring the heavy snowfall, thousands of wild animals are starving or freezing and dying.

我的黑暗是一湖水,我的光明是一条鱼
2023-2-21 22:58
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

章凝

了解了动物,有助于更好地理解人类。更进一步,只有了解了动物,才能深刻透彻地理解人类,因为人类是更真善美,同时也更假恶丑的动物。

Understanding animals helps us to better understand humans. Furthermore, only by understanding animals can we deeply and thoroughly understand humans because humans are the animals who are more genuine, kindhearted and beautiful, but also more deceptive, evil and ugly.

我的黑暗是一湖水,我的光明是一条鱼
2023-2-23 21:40
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

章凝

动物不做人的事情很正常,人不做动物的事情很正常。人做动物的事情也很正常,人不做人的事情更正常。

It's normal for animals not to do human things, and it's normal for humans not to do animal things. It is also normal for humans to do animal things, and it is even more normal for humans not to do human things.

我的黑暗是一湖水,我的光明是一条鱼
2023-2-25 21:33
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

章凝

如果你爱你的宠物,你就应该爱野生动物,你怎么能够不爱野生动物。相比于宠物,野生动物应该得到人类更多的关爱,因为它们当中的大多数,在我们人类的逼迫下,处境糟糕而凶险。

If you love your pet, you should love wild animals too. How can you not love them? Compared to pets, wild animals deserve more love and care from humans because most of them are in terrible and dangerous situations due to human encroachment and persecution.

我的黑暗是一湖水,我的光明是一条鱼
2023-2-28 14:26
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

章凝

一个没有动物(宠物)参与的人生是不完美的,或者说是有缺陷的。

A life without animals (pets) involved is imperfect or flawed.

我的黑暗是一湖水,我的光明是一条鱼
2023-3-1 14:00
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

章凝

卡尔慵懒地趴在床上,向我投来阴鸷的一瞥,于是我又忍不住发自内心地笑了。记得有首老歌叫《我一见你就笑》,邓丽君唱的。我现在是一见卡尔就笑,笑他的呆萌,笑他的憨厚,笑他的友善,笑他的傻大个。卡尔是我家三剑客之一,一只硕大的花猫,诨名“浣熊”。

Carl lazily lay on the bed and gave me a sullen glance, which once again made me laugh from the bottom of my heart. I remember an old song called 'I Laugh When I See You," sung by Teresa Teng. Now every time I see Carl, I can't help laughing at his dull cuteness, his innocence, his friendliness, and his silly big size. Carl is one of the three musketeers in my family, a huge tabby cat nicknamed 'Raccoon'.

我的黑暗是一湖水,我的光明是一条鱼
2023-3-4 15:00
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

章凝

一朋友来家玩,笑说:“你们家人好,连动物都这么友好。”妻人好没说的,我人好不好不知道,动物好亦确定。一狗三猫,狗对任何客人都是连扑带叫,热情得让人受不了。猫较含蓄,悄悄走过来,或蹭或喵,求关注和撸。

A friend came to our house to visit and said with a laugh, "You people are nice; even the animals are so friendly." My wife is nice for sure, not for sure myself, and for sure the animals. We have one dog and three cats. The dog jumps and barks at any guest with an enthusiasm that can be overwhelming. The cats are more reserved; they quietly come over and rub against you or meow to seek attention and pets.

我的黑暗是一湖水,我的光明是一条鱼
2023-3-7 20:34
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

章凝

关注此现象已经很多年了。据我所知,从事有组织、大规模自相残杀的野生动物,大约只有蚂蚁一种,人类的近亲黑猩猩也存在类似行为,但群体规模远不如蚂蚁,因为它们的数量较少。结论:人类有组织、大规模、持续不断的自相残杀现象,在地球上所有生物中几乎独一无二。就此事我去和Chat GPT探讨,因为它代表的是当今西方知识界的主流意识。Chat GPT基本上拒绝确认我的“发现”,反复为人类的罪行开脱,为其自相残杀寻找客观理由,诸如资源稀缺、民族差异、经济不平等,等等,进而得出”政治正确“结论:“人类的暴力行为并不是由于我们比动物更愚蠢和残暴,而是由于多种复杂因素的影响所导致的。理解这些因素并采取相应的措施可以帮助我们预防和减少暴力事件的发生。”但是在我的诱导下,它说了这么一句非套话,让我对人类的自相残杀又多了一层认识及疑惑,这句话是:”大多数动物都进化出避免物种内部暴力的方式,因为这种行为在能源、资源和潜在的伤害或死亡方面都是代价高昂的。“

I've noted this phenomenon for many years. As far as I know, the only wild animal that engages in organized, large-scale intra-species killings is ants. Humans' closest relatives, chimpanzees, also exhibit similar behavior, but on a much smaller scale than that of ants because they are less numerous. The conclusion is that organized, large-scale, and continuous intra-species killings conducted by human beings are virtually unique among all living creatures on earth. I came to ChatGPT to discuss this matter because it represents the mainstream consciousness of today's Western intellectual circles. ChatGPT basically refused to confirm my "findings" and repeatedly tried to absolve humans of their crimes, seeking objective reasons for their intra-species killings, such as resource scarcity, ethnic differences, economic inequalities, and so on, thus arriving at a "politically correct" conclusion: "Human violence is not due to the fact that we are more stupid and cruel than animals, but due to the influence of many complex factors. Understanding these factors and taking corresponding measures can help us prevent and reduce the occurrence of violence." However, under my inducement, it made such a non-cliché statement that added another layer of understanding and doubts about human intra-species killings, which was, "Most animals have evolved ways to avoid intra-species violence because such behavior is costly in terms of energy, resources, and potential injury or death."

我的黑暗是一湖水,我的光明是一条鱼
2023-3-9 20:15
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

章凝

宠物能够唤醒我们内心沉睡着的柔情蜜意,此情此意反过来极大地有助于我们的身心健康,所以宠物原来是我们最好的健康理疗师呀。

Pets can awaken the sleeping tenderness, affection, and love in our hearts, which in turn greatly contribute to our physical and mental health. Therefore, pets are actually our best health therapists.

我的黑暗是一湖水,我的光明是一条鱼
2023-3-14 15:46
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

章凝

老虎认为自己是老虎,猫也认为自己是老虎。狮子认为自己是狮子,猫认为它属于猫科。

The tiger considers itself a tiger, and the cat also considers itself a tiger. The lion considers itself a lion, and the cat believes it belongs to the cat family.

我的黑暗是一湖水,我的光明是一条鱼
2023-3-17 18:37
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

章凝

豺狼虎豹奔波劳碌,只是为了让自己和孩子不饿肚子,而许多人奔波劳碌,是为了让几代甚至几十代子孙不仅不饿肚子,更且不劳而获。

Wild predators such as lions, wolves, and tigers are working so hard just to keep themselves and their children from starving, while many people are working so hard not only to keep their descendants from several or even dozens of generations from starving but also to make them get something for nothing.

我的黑暗是一湖水,我的光明是一条鱼
2023-3-21 19:20
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

章凝

我向为救涉险女儿而赤手空拳冲向老虎群的母亲致以最崇高的敬意!

我的黑暗是一湖水,我的光明是一条鱼
2023-7-15 16:16
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

« 上一主题 散文天地 下一主题 »