游客:  注册 | 登录 | 首页
作者:
标题: [转载]你想责怪谁呢? 上一主题 | 下一主题
seeyourlight


#1  [转载]你想责怪谁呢?

收到了这篇, 哈哈, 还是中英对照, 顺便学学英语吧
-------------------------------------------------------


No one wins the blame game.
在互相責怪的遊戲中沒人能贏


For example, you make a mistake and feel guilty. So you blame someone or something.
比如,你犯了一個錯誤感到內疚。於是你遷怒於某一個人或某一些事情

"I crashed the car because you played the radio too loud!"
“都是因爲你把汽車音響開太大了,害我撞了車”

"It's not my fault the soup is too salty! It's your stupid recipe."
“湯太鹹了,不是我弄錯的,都是因爲你那愚蠢的菜譜”

"If we had a newer computer, I wouldn't have deleted the computer files."
如果我們能有台更新的電腦,我就不會出錯把那些文件都刪了。

Blame is frequently used to explain poor job performance.
責備通常是開脫工作表現差的藉口。

"My boss is such a jerk, I can't get my work done."
我的老闆性情太古怪,以至於我無法做到我的工作

"I closed my painting shop and went bankrupt because of the economy."
經濟差,所以我的油漆店被迫關門破産了。

"I don't get paid enough to be nice to EVERY customer."
我的工資太低了,所以無法對“每一個”客戶都那麽親切。


Blame is also used for personal problems.
責怪也常常被用於個人問題上。

"I'm depressed because of the tragedies on television."
電視上的悲劇或慘案讓我感到很沮喪。

"I can't be faithful to my wife because I have a chemical imbalance."
我對妻子不忠,是因爲我體內的化學作用失調了。

"I can't stop smoking because my father used to spank me."
我無法戒煙,因爲我爸爸過去常常打我屁股。


2006-9-22 18:42
博客   编辑  引用

« 上一主题 综合类 下一主题 »