游客:  注册 | 登录 | 首页
作者:
标题: English Jokes 上一主题 | 下一主题
thesunlover

At a major medical convention a noted internist arises to announce that he has discovered a new miracle antibiotic.

"What's it cure?" asks a member of the audience.

"Nothing we don't already have a drug for," the internist replies.

"Well, what's so miraculous about it?"

"One of the side effects is short-term memory loss. Several of my patients have paid my bill three or four times."

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-2-9 10:07
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

Said John to Mary, "I'll bet you ten cents I can kiss you on the lips without touching them."

"You're crazy," said Mary. "That's impossible. Here's a dime that says you can't."

The two dimes were placed on the mantelpiece and John then enfolded Mary and for ten minutes kissed her passionately, intimately, and moistly.

She broke away at last, panting and disheveled, and said, "You did nothing BUT touch my lips."

John pushed the dimes toward her and said, "So I lose."

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-2-10 09:28
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

月满西楼

I Dont`t want to talk  about it.

2008-2-10 10:15
博客  资料  信箱 短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

Two psychiatrists with offices in the same building rode the elevator together every morning. Each day the elevator operator would watch in amazement as one of the psychiatrists spit in th other's face, while the victim did nothing in return.

Finally the operator stopped the second man after the other had exited and said, "Excuse me, sir, but for three years now I've been watching as that other man spits in your face every day. I just have to ask why you don't ever do anything about it." "Well," said the shrink, "it's *his* problem."

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-2-12 13:42
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

- Doctor, doctor, my hair's coming out. Can you give me something to keep it in?

- Certainly, how about a paper bag?

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-2-20 12:51
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

Teacher: If you had one dollar and you asked your father for another, how many dollars would you have?

Vincent: One dollar.

Teacher (sadly): You don't know your arithmetic.

Vincent (sadly): You don't know my father.

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-2-24 10:08
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

Q. What do you get when you ask a politician to tell "the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth"?

A. Three different answers.

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-2-25 12:42
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

"I have to have a raise," the man said to his boss. "There are three other companies after me."

"Is that so?" asked the manager. "What other companies are after you?"

"The electric company, the telephone company, and the gas company."

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-2-27 14:03
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

Two small boys, not yet old enough to be in school, were overheard talking at the zoo one day.

"My name is Billy. What's yours?" asked the first boy.

"Tommy," replied the second.

"My Mum is an accountant. What does your Mum do for a living?" asked Billy.

Tommy replied, "My Mummy is a lawyer."

"Honest?" asked Billy.

"No, just the regular kind", replied Tommy.

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-3-1 10:00
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

An old man was bragging to his neighbor, "I just bought a new hearing aid. It cost me four thousand dollars, but it's state of the art. It's perfect."

"Really," answered the neighbor "What kind is it?"

"Twelve thirty."

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-3-2 20:34
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

When I was younger I hated going to weddings. It seemed that all of my aunts and the grandmotherly types used to come up to me, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, 'You're next.'

They stopped doing that after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-3-5 10:43
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

A rabbi said to a precocious six-year-old boy: "So your mother says your prayers for you each night? Very commendable. What does she say?"

The little boy replied, "Thank God he's in bed!"

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-3-12 13:50
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

On the way to pre-school, the doctor had left her stethoscope on the car seat, and her little girl picked it up and began playing with it.

"Be still, my heart," thought the doctor, "my daughter wants to follow in my footsteps!"

Then the child spoke into the instrument, "Welcome to McDonald's. May I take your order?"

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-3-18 12:16
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

A man and his little girl were on an overcrowded elevator. Suddenly a lady in front turned around, slapped the man, and left in a huff.

The little girl remarked, "I didn't like her either, Daddy. She stepped on my toe, so I pinched her."

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-3-19 15:31
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

- What do you call a blonde who has dyed her hair black?

- Artificial Intelligence.

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-3-20 08:29
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

Sherry meets up with Jill as she is picking her car up from the mechanic.

Sherry asks, "Everything ok with your car now?"

Jill replies, "Yes, thank goodness. I was worried that my mechanic might try to rip me off, so I was relieved when he told me all I needed was $12 worth of blinker fluid."

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-3-25 09:24
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

I was in the subway today when I felt a hand in my pocket. I turned to the owner of the hand and asked, "What are you doing?"

He said, "Looking for a match."

I asked, "Why didn't you ask for one?"

He said, "I don't talk to strangers."

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-3-27 17:13
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

How do you make a blondes' eyes light up?

Shine a flashlight in their ears.

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-3-30 19:11
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

A man walked into a lawyer's office and inquired about the lawyer's rates.

"$50.00 for three questions," replied the lawyer.

"Isn't that kinda steep?", asked the man while dolling out the $50.00.

"Yes," answered the lawyer, "what's your third question?"

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-4-3 16:40
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

As the doctor completed an examination of the patient, he said, "I can't find a cause for your complaint. Frankly, I think it's due to drinking."

"In that case," said the patient, "I'll come back when you're sober"

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-4-6 08:28
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

Why was the blonde delighted when she finished the jigsaw puzzle in 11 months?

Because the box said "2 to 4 years".

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-4-9 16:55
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

A blonde went out to her mail box and looked in, closed the door and went back in the house. A few minutes later she went out and looked in the mail box again. She did this several times and her neighbour who was watching her said:

"you must be expecting a very important letter today the way you keep looking into your mail box."

The blonde answered, "No, I am working on my computer and it keeps telling me that I have mail."

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-4-12 17:09
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

Dear Dad,

$chool i$ really great. I am making lot$ of friend$ and $tudying very hard. With all my $tuff, I $imply can`t think of anything I need. $o if you would like, you can ju$t $end me a card, a$ I would love to hear from you.

Love,

Your $on

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-5-4 14:43
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

笑雨

是不是金发碧眼的女子确实都很笨?我也看到过好多说金发碧眼的女子很笨的笑话。我认识的个别金发碧眼的女子也很笨,一个真事儿:1-65%=-64% by a 金发碧眼的女子.

2008-5-4 16:37
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

So lovely

引用:
Originally posted by 笑雨 at 2008-5-4 16:37:
是不是金发碧眼的女子确实都很笨?我也看到过好多说金发碧眼的女子很笨的笑话。我认识的个别金发碧眼的女子也很笨,一个真事儿:1-65%=-64% by a 金发碧眼的女子.

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-5-12 08:15
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

An 8-year-old girl went to her dad, who was working in the yard. She asked him, "Daddy, what is sex?"

The father was surprised that she would ask such a question, but decides that if she is old enough to ask the question, then she is old enough to get a straight answer. He proceeded to tell her all about the "birds and the bees."

When he finished explaining, the little girl was looking at him with her mouth hanging open. The father asked her, "Why did you ask this question?"

The little girl replied, "Mom told me to tell you that dinner would be ready in just a couple of secs."

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-5-12 08:16
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always.

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-6-3 13:10
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

草叶

Hi,
Enjoy the jokes . In #2 Joke " Hypochondriac" means疑病症. 指那类没有任何根据总是怀疑自己生病的人.当然, 很多疑病症患者也同时患有忧郁症.
现在make sense了吧?

2008-6-3 14:09
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

It makes sense now. Thanks!

引用:
Originally posted by 草叶 at 2008-6-3 14:09:
Hi, Enjoy the jokes. In #2 Joke "Hypochondriac" means 疑病症. 指那类没有任何根据总是怀疑自己生病的人.当然, 很多疑病症患者也同时患有忧郁症. 现在make sense了吧?

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-6-16 12:08
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

This guy goes into a doctor's office. The doctor says, "Oh, Mr. Jones! We have the results of your test. Do you want the bad news first or the very bad news?"

The guy shrugs and says, "Well I guess I'll have the bad news first."

"Well the bad news is, you have 24 hours to live," the doctor replies.

The man is distraught, "24 hours to live? That's horrible! What could be worse than that? What's the VERY bad news?"

The doctor folds his hands and sighs, "The very bad news is...I've been trying to contact you since yesterday."

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-6-16 12:09
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

My husband wanted one of those big-screen TVs for his birthday. I just moved his chair closer to the one we already have.

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-6-18 13:30
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

A man was walking along a California beach and stumbled across an old lamp. He picked it up and rubbed it and out popped a genie. The genie said, "OK. You released me from the lamp, blah blah blah. This is the fourth time this month and I'm getting a little sick of these wishes so you can forget about three. You only get one wish!"

The man sat and thought about it for a while and said, "I've always wanted to go to Hawaii but I'm scared to fly and I get very seasick. Could you build me a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over there to visit?" The genie laughed and said, "That's impossible. Think of the logistics of that! How would the supports ever reach the bottom of the Pacific? Think of how much concrete...how much steel!! No, think of another wish."

The man said OK and tried to think of a really good wish. Finally, he said, "I've been married and divorced four times. My wives always said that I don't care and that I'm insensitive. So, I wish that I could understand women....know how they feel inside and what they're thinking when they give me the silent treatment....know why they're crying, know what they really want when they say 'nothing'....know how to make them truly happy...." The genie asked, "Do you want that bridge two lanes or four?"

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-6-27 15:24
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

After hearing the story of Jonah at Sunday School, a little girl repeated the story at school on Monday.

Her teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because, even though it is a very large mammal, its throat is very small.

The little girl said, "But how can that be? Jonah was swallowed by a whale."

Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human. "It is physically impossible!" she said.

Undaunted, the little girl said, "Well, when I get to heaven I will ask Jonah."

To this, the teacher said, "What if Jonah went to hell?"

The little girl replied, "Then YOU ask him!"

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-7-8 15:10
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

An elderly couple had been shopping at a grocery store, and the wife decided to steal a can of peaches. The inevitable happened and she was caught. Upon her court date, the judge asked her what she had stolen.

"Your Honor, I stole a can of peaches."

The judge replied, "How many peaches were in the can?"

She said, "Six."

The judge then said, "I will sentence you to six days in jail."

Her husband stood up behind her and replied, "Your Honor, she also stole a can of peas."

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-7-9 09:17
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

A fellow nurse at my hospital received a call from an anxious woman. "I'm diabetic and I'm afraid I've had too much sugar today," she said.

"Are you lightheaded?" my colleague asked.

"No, I'm a brunette."

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-7-13 16:29
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

A man and a friend are playing golf one day at their local golf course. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer.

His friend says, "Wow, that is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You truly are a kind man."

The man then replies, "Yeah, well, we were married 35 years."

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-7-15 08:12
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

My wife and I were comparing notes the other day.

"I have a higher IQ, did better on my SATs and make more money than you," she pointed out.

"Yeah, but when you step back and look at the big picture, I'm still ahead," I said.

She look mystified. "How do you figure?"

"I married better," I replied.

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-7-17 15:19
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

A woman walked up to a little old man rocking in a chair on his porch.

"I couldn't help noticing how happy you look," she said. "What's your secret for a long happy life?"

"I smoke three packs of cigarettes a day," he said. "I also drink a case of whiskey a week, eat fatty foods, and never exercise."

"That's amazing," said the woman, "how old are you?"

"Twenty-six," he said.

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-7-21 09:13
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

A businessman, on his deathbed, called his friend and said, "Bill, I want you to promise me that when I die, you will have my remains cremated."

"And what," his friend asked, "do you want me to do with your ashes?"

The businessman said, "Just put them in an envelope and mail them to the Internal Revenue Service. Write on the envelope, 'Now, you have everything.'"

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-7-22 10:41
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

A man in a hot air balloon realized he was lost. He reduced altitude and spotted a man below. He descended a bit more and shouted, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him half an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The man below replied, "You are in a hot air balloon hovering approximately 30 feet above the ground. You are between 40 and 42 degrees north latitude and between 58 and 60 degrees west longitude."

"You must be an engineer," said the balloonist.

"I am," replied the man, "but how did you know?"

"Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you told me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to make of your information, and the fact is I am still lost."

The man below responded, "You must be a manager."

"I am," replied the balloonist, "how did you know?"

"Well," said the man, "you don't know where you are or where you are going. You made a promise which you have no idea how to keep, and you expect me to solve your problem. The fact is you are exactly in the same position you were in before we met, but now, somehow, it's my fault."

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-7-25 12:55
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

杨林

Worldwide survey was conducted by the UN.

The only question asked was:
"Would you please give your honest opinion about solutions to the food shortage in the rest of the world?"

The survey was a huge failure,
    * In Africa they didn't know what 'food' meant,
    * In India they didn't know what 'honest' meant,
    * In Europe they didn't know what 'shortage' meant,
    * In China they didn't know what 'opinion' meant,
    * In the Middle East they didn't know what 'solution' meant,
    * In South America they didn't know what 'please' meant, And
    * In the USA they didn't know what 'the rest of the world' meant!

2008-7-26 22:41
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

Two West Virginians are walking down different ends of a street toward each other and one is carrying a sack. When they meet, one says, "Hey, Tommy Ray, what'cha got in th' bag?"

"Jus' some chickens."

"If I guess how many there are, can I have one?"

"I'll give you both of them."

"OK. Ummmmm......, five?"

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-8-4 07:51
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

银桦

I went to West Virginia, and heard lots of jokes. One goes, what is the proof that toothbrush was invented in West Virginia? Because otherwise it would be called teethbrush.

2008-8-4 08:08
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

A man was seen fleeing down the hall of the hospital just before his operation.

"What's the matter?" he was asked.

He said, "I heard the nurse say, 'It's a very simple operation, don't worry, I'm sure it will be all right."

"She was just trying to comfort you, what's so frightening about that?"

"She was talking to the doctor."

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-8-7 11:02
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

An old man lived alone in Idaho. He wanted to spade his potato garden, but it was very hard work. His only son, Bubba, who used to help him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament.

Dear Bubba:
I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't be able to plant my potato garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. If you were here, all my troubles would be over. I know you would dig the plot for me.
Love, Dad

A few days later, he received a letter from his son.

Dear Dad:
For heaven's sake, Dad, don't dig up that garden. That's where I buried the BODIES.
Love, Bubba

At 4 a.m. the next morning, FBI agents and local Police showed up and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologized to the old man and left. That same day, the old man received another letter from his son.

Dear Dad:
Go ahead and plant the potatoes now. It's the best I could do under the circumstances.
Love, Bubba

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-10-2 17:05
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

An airline captain was breaking in a new blonde stewardess. The route they were flying had a layover in another city. Upon their arrival, the captain showed the stewardess the best place for airline personnel to eat, shop and stay overnight.

The next morning, as the pilot was preparing the crew for the day's route, he noticed the new stewardess was missing. He knew which room she was in at the hotel and called her up wondering what happened. She answered the phone, crying, and said she couldn't get out of her room. "You can't get out of your room?" the captain asked, "Why not?"

The stewardess replied: "There are only three doors in here," she sobbed, "one is the bathroom, one is the closet, and one has a sign on it that says 'Do Not Disturb'!"

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-11-6 23:39
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

Eve: Adam, do you love me?
Adam: Who else?

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2008-11-21 23:09
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

A blonde, brunette and redhead all decide to participate in the swimming of the English channel.

They all decided to do the same stroke as it would be fair and they should all finish at the same time. Not wanting to lose energy quickly, they chose breast stroke.

They all started and a few hours later, the brunette arrives on land, tired.

The next one to complete it, was the redhead, a couple of hours behind the brunette.

Lastly, 6 hours after the brunette had arrived, the blonde clambers on shore, absolutely exhausted.

When the TV crew arrived, they asked her why she took so long, she replied: "Not to be a sore loser or anything but I'm pretty sure I saw the other two using their arms."

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2009-1-1 16:42
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

After God created Adam, and Adam had been in the Garden for a really long time, he started to get a little lonely. So, Adam went to God and said, "This Garden is amazing, but I'm starting to get a little lonely; is there anyone that you can send to keep me company?"

God answered, "I have the perfect person. She will help you with almost everything. She'll clean, cook, wash you clothes, be your friend, and even rub your feet after a long day. She really is perfect in every way!"

Adam said, "That sounds great! How soon can you send her?"

God replied again, "I can send her right away, but there is one thing ... it's going to cost you an arm and a leg to get her."

Adam thought for a moment, and then said, "What can I get for a rib?"

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2009-1-11 20:38
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

诚实的老婆

A police officer pulls over a speeding car. The officer says, “I  clocked you at 80 miles per hour, sir.”

The driver: “Sorry, officer, I had it on cruise control at 60, perhaps your  radar gun needs calibrating ?”

Not looking up from her knitting, the wife says: “Now don't be silly, dear, you  know that this car doesn't have cruise control.”

As the officer writes out the ticket, the driver looks over at his wife and  growls, “Can't you please keep your mouth shut for once?”

The wife smiles demurely and says, “You should be thankful your radar detector  went off when it did.”

As the officer makes out the second ticket for the illegal radar detector unit, the man glowers at his wife and says through clenched teeth, “Dammit, woman, can't you keep your mouth shut?”

The officer frowns and says, “And I notice that you're not  wearing your seat belt, sir. That's an automatic $75 fine.”

The driver says, “Yeah,  well, you see officer, I had it on, but took it off when you pulled me over so  that I could get my license out of my back pocket.”

The wife says, “Now, dear, you know very well that you didn't have  your seat belt on. You never wear your seat belt.”

As the police officer is writing out the third ticket, the driver turns to his  wife and barks, “WHY DON'T YOU PLEASE SHUT UP??”

The officer looks over at the woman and asks, “Does your husband always talk to you this way, Ma'am?”

The wife smiles and says, “Only when he's been drinking.”

因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2009-11-28 20:14
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

« 上一主题 综合类 下一主题 »
<< 1 2 3  >>